Xbox Game Pass has seen a plethora of new games added in the most recent months, including over 60 EA Play games and 20 new Bethesda titles following the ZeniMax acquisition. Now, the subscription service is adding even more titles to the rotation, including the return of Grand Theft Auto V.
What’s new on Xbox Game Pass?
Xbox Game Pass is ever-evolving, which means gaming experiences are always coming and going at any given time. Here is what’s coming to (and what’s leaving) Xbox Game Pass this month:
- Grand Theft Auto V (Cloud and Console) – April 8
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – April 8
- Disneyland Adventures (Cloud) – April 8
- Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure (Cloud) – April 8
- NHL 21 (Console) EA Play – April 12
- Rain on Your Parade (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – April 15
- Pathway (PC) [email protected] – April 15
- MLB The Show 21 (Cloud and Console) – April 20
DLC and game updates:
- Among Us: The Airship Update (PC) – Available now
- Gears 5: Free Batista as Marcus Skin – Available until April 12
- Grounded Photo Mode Update – Available now
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection Season 6 – April 7
- Sea of Thieves: Ocean Crawler Bundle – Available Now
- Gems of War: Shadow Dragon Legendary Starter Pack – Available Now
- Phantasy Star Online 2: April Member Pack – April 7
- Apex Legends: Have Faith Weapon Charm– April 8
- Spellbreak: Chapter 2 Pass – April 8
- Deliver Us the Moon (Console and PC) – April 15
- Gato Roboto (Console and PC) – April 15
- Wargroove (Console and PC) – April 15
- Madden 15 (Console) – April 16
- Madden 16 (Console) – April 16
- Madden 17 (Console) – April 16
- Madden 18 (Console) – April 16
- Madden 25 (Console) – April 16
- NHL 18 (Console) – April 16
- NHL 19 (Console) – April 16
Microsoft also confirmed something that it talked a little bit about last September regarding Xbox Touch Controls for Cloud-enabled games. That experience began with Minecraft Dungeons and given that it’s a highly requested feature, Team Green has confirmed that the company has been working with a ton of different devs to bring Cloud mobile players over 50 touch-enabled games with Xbox Cloud Gaming (which is currently still in beta).
What is Xbox Game Pass and is it worth it?
Wondering what the Xbox Game Pass has to offer and if it’s even worth it? The subscription service has grown exponentially since its launch, and the value is unparalleled on the current market. For those still flirting with the idea of making the jump, there are two options to choose from with the normal Xbox Game Pass and Game Pass Ultimate. Xbox Game Pass is $9.99, whereas the Ultimate version includes Xbox Live for $14.99.
It’s honestly a really good deal, especially if you’re a little pickier when it comes to games and the price for many rising to $70. Xbox Game Pass allows players access to over 100 titles at no additional cost outside of the membership, including first-party day one additions and acquired studio games (like Bethesda through ZeniMax).
Thoughts on the latest Xbox Game Pass additions and the touch-enabled focus? What do you hope gets added next? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below![Source: Xbox Wire]
Article Tags: Adds · CloudEnabled · Controls · Game · Games · Pass · Titles · Touch · Xbox