It’s fair to say that we are looking forward to playing the wacky-looking Fight Crab when it lands on the Switch eShop in September. Publisher and developer Mastiff and partner Calappa Games look like they have a winner on their hands with this 3D crustacean-based scrapper.
A new Japanese trailer has been revealed, which you can check out above, and… it’s quite interesting to say the least!
Allow us to refresh your memory about what this crab-based brawler entails with some key features from the PR blurb:
– Claw through 7 Tutorial stages and a Campaign Mode with 34 stages spread out across 7 chapters
– 23 types of playable crab, 48 different weapons, and 11 unique battle arenas
– A variety of matchmaking options including 1 vs. 1, 2 vs. 2, and both offline and online co-op and versus battle modes
– Unlock special Skills like the fabled Kanihameha, the devastating Crab Copter, and more
– Level up your crab, recruit new crabs, and purchase deadly new weapons – build the ultimate crab warrior
– Use the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ motion controls to freely manipulate limbs to punch, grab, and flip your way to victory
– Use Photo Mode to capture, share, and immortalize epic confrontations and intense battles
Let us know if you are looking forward to Fight Crab when it lands in September with a comment below.
Article Tags: Crab · Ensues · Fight · Latest · Madness · Nintendo Switch · Trailer · Upcoming Releases · video · videos