When it comes to stylish pixel-based Indie games, there’s a very good chance of the Switch eShop being picked as a platform. Not only is the Nintendo audience clearly receptive to top-notch download games and the creativity they show, but the system is an ideal home for smaller releases.
UNSIGHTED, developed by Studio Pixel Punk and published by Humble Games, is another game to make the jump from being a Steam / Epic Games Store release to also targeting the eShop. This has been confirmed in the trailer shared by Nintendo, above, lining it up for an Autumn / Fall release.
It looks rather accomplished in the footage, and the concept sounds intriguing too; check out the game description below.
After a long war with the humans, the few androids that remain in Arcadia are running out of Anima, the energy that gives all robots consciousness.
It’s up to you, Alma, to find a way to recover your memories and save your friends from becoming UNSIGHTED. Explore the vast ruins of Arcadia, using every tool you can find. Time is ticking. They need you, Alma.
– Explore the interconnected paths of Arcadia, finding its shortcuts and secrets.
– Time is always ticking, don’t let your (and anyone else’s) Anima run out.
– Solve puzzles and gather new abilities and tools to get past obstacles.
– Many different weapons, from melee to ranged, to suit your play style.
– Need more stamina? Upgrade yourself with a wide variety of chips.
– Highly replayable and non-linear, try to find the fastest route to your objectives.
– Cooperative gameplay available.
Let us know what you think and if this is one for your – undoubtedly long – wishlist.
Article Tags: Action · Adventure · Fall · Heads · Stylish · Switch · Switch eShop · Title · UNSIGHTED · Upcoming Releases