Ever wished you were a part of the ever-growing Esports gaming scene? Well, now you can be… but you’ll be gaming within a game.
Yes, Esports Life Tycoon is a management sim that focuses on the world of competitive gaming. You’ll head a professional Esports team, training up a squad, counselling your star players, analysing opponents, participating in MOBA matches, and more, all with the ultimate goal of becoming the best team in the world.
The game’s from U-Play Online and Raiser Games and serves as a spin-off to life sim title Youtubers Life, which has now sold 1.5 million copies worldwide. Here’s a list of key features:
– Create your own esports team and customize everything, from the crest to the players’ kits
– Hire the greatest stars to achieve your goals: if a player doesn’t suit your needs, you know there’s only one option for him
– Train your players and take care of their well-being thanks to team bonding, scouting, and a healthy lifestyle!
– Grow your team in the most amazing gaming houses and hire coaches, psychologists, and marketing managers to improve your players’ everyday lives.
– Compete in the arena to become a legend: decide either to witness the matches or guiding your squad to glory
– Face challenging quests in 7 unique scenarios where only the best managers can succeed
– Esports Life Tycoon features official esports teams: G2 Esports, Fnatic, Heretics, PSG, and TSM!
The game launches on Switch on 29th October, a couple of weeks before it appears on PS4 and Xbox One.
As ever, feel free to share your thoughts on this one in the comments below.
Article Tags: Control · eSports · Life · Nintendo Switch · Professional · Puts · Switch eShop · Team · Tycoon · Upcoming Releases