This week’s major Nintendo Switch release is Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin. It’s the follow-up to the 2016 3DS original.
Here are the full patch notes for Version 1.0.3, courtesy of the official Monster Hunter website:
Day 1 Patch: Ver.1.0.3
- In order to use DLC and play online, you need to update Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin to the latest version.
- – You can check which version you are currently using by navigating to the Stories 2 icon on the HOME Menu of your Nintendo Switch and pressing the + Button.
- – Online gameplay requires a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- If you do not have access to the Internet, you can play local multiplayer, as long as every player uses the same version of the software.
About 0.5 GB (500 MB)
- – If you purchased the digital version, the total amount of required space adds up to about 14.5 GB.
- – Please make sure you have enough empty space before you download the update.
Main Additions / Changes
- Access to the content from the Deluxe Kit, as well as the add-on content such as the pre-order bonus.
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Loading times have been reduced (this fix has already been applied to the Trial Version).
- Minor bug fixes have been made.
If you’re not sure about this game still, it’s a great entry point for newcomers and a fun turn-based RPG in general. Check out our full review to see what we thought.
Have you downloaded this update yet? Noticed anything else? Leave a comment down below.
Article Tags: Capcom · DayOne · Hunter · Monster · Monster Hunter · Nintendo Switch · Released · Stories · Update