Set to launch early next year on Nintendo Switch is 10 Second Ninja X, an action-platformer that’s sure to push you to the limit.
From UK-based developer and publisher Thalamus Digital, the game is said to be a “blisteringly fast hardcore action platformer that tests the player’s skills, reflexes, and patience in equal measure.” After being kidnapped by the dastardly Captain Greatbeard, players must attempt to destroy his army of robots in each level – but you only have ten seconds to do it.
“The goal with 10 Second Ninja was to make something polished and satisfying from the instant you picked up the gamepad,” says Four Circle Interactive Director Dan Pearce. “While the game is challenging, what’s more important is that it’s super easy to learn and not just about quick reflexes. It feels so right for a console like the Nintendo Switch, where picking up a game for a few minutes (or seconds) is such a core part of the system’s appeal.”
Here’s a feature list:
– 100 thumb blistering, mind bending levels spanning 11 game worlds
– Includes all 40 original 10 Second Ninja levels remastered in HD
– 11 Marathon Modes featuring back-to-back ninja madness
– Player ghosts and unlockable ghost hints for trickier levels
– Explore the magnificent Greatbeard’s airship
– Online leaderboards for every level
– Hidden minigames, with a 100% chance of Nun-themed mayhem
– 8 different character costumes to unlock and play
The game originally launched on Steam back in 2016 and has received ‘very positive’ user reviews. Perhaps this will be one to look out for when it arrives on Switch next year?
Liking the look of it? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
Article Tags: Action · Blisteringly · Brings · Fast · Hardcore · Ninja · Nintendo Switch · Platforming · Switch · Switch eShop · Upcoming Releases