Thunderful Publishing, the games publisher made up of Zoink Games, Image & Form, and Rising Star Games, has opened its very own online store.
The store is set to feature limited-edition games and soundtracks, all pulled from its impressive library of games across its various development studios. It’s kicking things off with vinyl soundtracks for SteamWorld Quest, Fe, Flipping Death and Ghost Giant, as well as a limited edition SteamWorld Quest Collector’s Edition which includes a physical cart, double vinyl soundtrack, exclusive Switch case sleeve and a numbered premium box.
Products from other indie developers will also be added later down the line, starting with the Alwa’s Awakening vinyl soundtrack from Elden Pixels.
List of items available at launch:
– Fe OST Vinyl (limited edition, 200 copies)
– Flipping Death OST Vinyl (limited edition, 200 copies)
– Ghost Giant OST Vinyl (limited edition, 200 copies)
– Steamworld Quest OST Vinyl (limited edition, 200 copies)
– Steamworld Quest Collector’s Edition (limited edition, 500 copies)
– Alwa’s Awakening OST Vinyl (limited edition, 200 copies)
– Steamworld Tower Defense 7” Remixes Vinyl (limited edition, 250 copies)
– Lonely Mountains: Downhill OST Vinyl (limited edition, 200 copies)
At the moment, the shop can deliver items to customers in Europe and North America, but plans are in place to add more countries in the future.
Anything taking your fancy? Tell us below.
Article Tags: Edition · goodies · Kicks · Limited · Merchandise · Opens · SteamWorld · Store · Thunderful