Following on from our previous post, Capcom has now released Version 1.2.0 for Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin.
It adds a new co-op quest – allowing you to take on the dazzling Kulve Taroth. There are also new monsters – Hellbalde Glavenus and Boltreaver Astalos. Some of this content will also roll out later this month on August 19th.
Here are the full patch notes for the latest update, courtesy of the official Monster Hunter website:
Required Space – About 0.5 GB (only this update)
- If you have just purchased the digital version, the total amount of required space (including the base game) adds up to about 15.5 GB.
- Please make sure you have enough empty space before you download the update.
Main Additions / Changes
- Kulve Taroth (Co-Op Quest Exclusive Monster)
- Hellblade Glavenus
- Boltreaver Astalos
Additional Co-Op Quests
- ★8 (Time) The Goddess of Gold
- ★8 (Explore) Fire Eggs
- ★8 (Explore) Thunder Eggs
- ★9 (Slay) Hellblade Glavenus
- ★9 (Slay) Boltreaver Astalos
- ★8 (Turn) Glavenus
- ★8 (Turn) Astalos
- ★4 (Special) Dealin’ for Dunkers
- ★8 Psychoblaze Black Knight
- ★8 Lightning Revolt
- ★8 (Special) Tantalizing Toe Beans
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- When out in the field only, a Monstie that has been given a gene that boosts attack power of one of the elements would change color depending on the Monstie’s elemental values. This has been fixed.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
If you’re not sure about this game still, it’s a great entry point for newcomers and a fun turn-based RPG in general. Check out our full review to see what we thought. There’s also a trial available.
Have you downloaded this update yet? Noticed anything else? Leave a comment down below.
Article Tags: Capcom · Full · Hunter · live · major · Monster · Monster Hunter · Nintendo Switch · Notes · Patch · Stories · Update