With just nine days left until the big day, the ESA has published the official schedule for this year’s E3.
As we already know, the event kicks off on Saturday 12th June. Proceedings will get underway with a broadcast pre-show, before press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment on the opening day.
Nintendo’s conference is on the final day, Tuesday 15th, as announced by the company yesterday. Xbox and Square Enix will hit the stage on Sunday, and Capcom is lined up for Monday. Here’s the full schedule:
- Saturday, June 12, broadcast pre-show starts at 10am PT / 1pm ET
- E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
- Sunday, June 13, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:45am PT / 11:45am ET
- Microsoft’s long-awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place starting at 10am PT / 1pm ET.
- Fans can also look forward to special presentations from SQUARE ENIX, the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.
- Warner Bros. Games & Back4Blood and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.
- Monday, June 14, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom will take place throughout the day.
- Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.
- Tuesday, June 15, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
On top of this, here’s your friendly reminder that fan registration for E3 2021 opens today. Registering (which is free to do, by the way) will grant you access to the E3 online portal and app. Starting from 12th June, that gives you access to the following:
– Select Exhibitor Booths – Featuring special events, VOD content and articles, exhibitor booths will act as hubs within the portal for key announcements and game or product information tied to participating exhibitors
– Lounges – Online gathering spots for all E3 attendees
– Forums – Special boards for focused online discussion and sharing among attendees
– Leaderboards – Gamified elements that can be collected and displayed, encouraging fans to interact in as many ways as possible
– Profile Creation – All attendees can create and customize their own unique profiles
Not long now, folks!
Article Tags: E3 · E3 2021 · Fan · Full · Opens · registration · Revealed · Schedule · Today