You wait all this time for a pizza simulator on Switch, and then two of the things come along at once!
Yes, next week sees the launch of Good Pizza, Great Pizza, a cooking simulator from TapBlaze and PM Studios. The game has players running a pizza shop, taking on challenges and fulfilling pizza orders from customers while making enough money to keep the shop open. As you progress, you’ll be able to upgrade your shop with top-of-the-line equipment and tasty new toppings.
– Pizza News Network (PNN), the first newscast about all things pizza
– Over 100 customers with unique pizza orders and personalities
– Pizza toppings including pepperoni, sausage, onions, and much more
– Equipment upgrades to become the master ovenist
– Simple, fun, and challenging cooking gameplay
– Created by pizza making professionals including the game artist who worked for four years in a pizza kitchen
You might remember that just a couple of weeks ago, we reported on another pizza simulator coming to Switch called– well, Pizza Simulator. Despite the obvious similarities, the two games appear to offer a very different experience in terms of presentation and mood, so you might want to compare them and see which one suits your style.
Alternatively, you could always go for both; Pizza Simulator isn’t out until next year, whereas Good Pizza, Great Pizza is out on Switch next week. We’re told that this Switch release is the “definitive version” of the game, and you can pre-order it at 20% off up until its launch on 3rd September ($7.99, down from $9.99).
If this could be the end of pizza simulator gaming news for a while, we’d really appreciate it. Just looking at these screenshots is making us too hungry to concentrate.
Article Tags: Cooking · Definitive · Good · Great · Nintendo Switch · Pizza · Release · Sim · Switch · Switch eShop · Upcoming Releases · Week