Following on from its announcement earlier this week, Nintendo has now officially released the winter update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
It adds Toy Day, Turkey Day and perhaps most importantly a new feature allowing users to transfer save data between different Nintendo Switch systems. There are a number of other additions as well and we’ve also got some fixes.
Below are the full patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo’s support page:
Ver. 1.6.0 (Released November 19, 2020)
The software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.6.0” in the upper-right corner of the title screen.
- Two seasonal events, Turkey Day and Toy Day, have been added.
- Residents can visit Resident Services to put in a request to increase the capacity of their home storage.
- Luna can now offer random dream destinations by selecting the “Surprise me” option.
- A new feature for transferring save data between different systems has been added.
- This feature only transfers save data for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. When necessary, please use the Nintendo Switch “Transfer Your User Data” feature as well. Learn more about save data transfer here.
- The following content has also been added:
- Additional Nook Miles redemption items.
- Additional limited-time seasonal items from Nook Shopping.
- Additional DIY recipes that use seasonal materials.
- Additional Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp collaboration item.
- Other adjustments and corrections were made to improve the game play experience.
Have you downloaded this update yet? Noticed anything else? Leave a comment down below.
Article Tags: animal · Animal Crossing · Crossing · data · Horizons · Nintendo Switch · Notes · Patch · save · Transfer · Update · Updates · Winter